I"m glad that I can share our photos with you!!

I hope you enjoy looking at these! Let me know that you saw them!

Monday, April 28, 2008

April news

Much has happened since I tried to start this blog in February! It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but at least there are some pictures there. The kids are almost thru with school! 28 more to go!

Elijah is busy with drama club on Tues and Thurs and Little league practices too. He will have his first game this Friday, May 2 against Fellowsville at home. They have a pretty young team but I think they will do pretty well.

Julia is doing better in school and making new friends especially one! That's ok Jessie is a really nice guy. I hope we can meet him sometime. She also cut her hair short and it looks really nice! She has decided that she looks better with short hair than long. I will try to put her picture on here soon.

Nicole has started working at Saffitickers but is having a little trouble with the ice cream cone machine. The fun part of the story is that she gets to bring home all of the ice cream that she messes up and we brought home 7 quarts the other night! We have all been enjoying her "practice". That's ok Nicole we love you! She is looking for another job too!

Phil is off of nights now and is glad! He went with Elijah on his school trip on Friday to Pricketts Fort and they had a good time! He got the water hooked up on the Island on Sunday then had to go to work a while before little league practice. He i still busy.

I am still babysitting and trying to help finish up the year with the yearbook at school and maybe help with the Spring Fling if they are having one. Not much new with me. I have some new pictures on my camera and when I get them downloaded I will try again to put some on here. I will try to add to this more often. Hope all is well with everyone else!

3 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Well done sis! This is going to be very fun - I'll keep up on your 'goings on.' I'll post your link on my blog! Love you!

Our Little Family said...

Ok sis - time to update!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Keep in touch - we are at www.werdebaughfamily.blogspot.com.
BLessings,
cjw