We also spent a nice two days at Rowlesburg watching a Civil War battle reinactment that was very nice. The weather was just perfect during the battles but it did rain part of the weekend. I'm glad I wasn't staying in the tents! We watched a leg get amputated, looked at some very old firearms and civil war encampments. They hope to make this an annual event and we plan to go again. Maybe even take part some time.
This year my first "baby turned 22! It is hard to believe but it's true. She has had some trials to overcome over the years but she has come through them with flying colors! We are proud of you honey! Keep up the good work!
On Mother's Day all of mom's kids were in Church with her! Melissa and Kenny and all the kids came to Sunday School and Melissa was the youngest mother and the one with the most kids and she got a pretty big flower! Then we all gathered at mom and dad's and the guys cooked for us! They are good cooks! We took this picture of Brian cooking to proove to everyone that he really did help! We love you Brian! This was a great Mother's Day!
May was a busy month but lots of fun too!! I will post some pictures for June very soon now that I got this to work better! Watch for Little League info and pictures and also some from the Spring Concert and field Day at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment