I"m glad that I can share our photos with you!!

I hope you enjoy looking at these! Let me know that you saw them!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 09













We started out our Christmas Season this year by cutting down our own tree. We went to the tree farm in Oakland and cut a beautiful long-needled white pine. We haven't had one for several years and we were all excited to find one. The last 3 years we have cut our own tree and it has become the favorite thing for the kids to do. I decided to use a picture of the tree in the dark so that you could see the lights. Isn't it pretty?
















Our girls and their pets. The pets are soooo spoiled it's ridiculous!! They do look happy don't they?





The kids each got the thing they really wanted for Christmas this year. Elijah got an Ipod but the picture of him opening it was too blurry to use but he really liked that shirt that he has in this picture. Julia got a video camera and Nicole got a touch Ipod and they were all very excited! Phil got a couply funny gifts but I don't think that he would appreciate it much if I put his picture on the blog so you will have to ask him about his gifts.






Harley got her own stocking with a present that she opened herself! Then with her Christmas outfit on she sat contently in her bed and chewed it!








We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: