This picture was taken the day after we got her at the sale. She looks pretty bad here but you should see her now! She is fuzzy and fat! Julia has trained her to lead and let the little ones ride. This summer Julia hopes to ride her around the farm. She is very smart and wonderful horse. We all love her and we are sooo glad that we were able to rescue her. I'll have to post a recent picture of her later on. I can't upload the one I have on here right now.
A few days after we got our horse Uncle Full and us went to the sale again and we brought home some more furry friends! Ingrid loved them! She played for long time in Granny's yard. See what you think.
You can't find anything cuter that these kids. I love them so much and I'm glad that I get to spend as much time with them as I can.
For our vacation this year we went to gettysburg and Harper's Ferry. I can't put these pictures here right now either because they went into a program that won't let me get them. We had a great time! Granny and Grandad came and joined us. We went through the battlefield and took a ghost walk. Nicole had trouble sleeping and drank a starburst double shot and was sooo hyper! She was hilarious! We were going through the battlefield and we saw a tower and elijah and Phil wanted to climb it. Julia and I were tired but Nicole said "Yes let's do it!" Still hyped on caffeine up they went! She ran up to the top of the tower and beat them both. She still had enough energy for the 3 mile ghost walk later that night.
When we got back to Martinsburg and the Rodeway Inn where we were staying Granny and Grandad were there. The next day we went to a yard sale and to the races in the evening. Nicole and granny and I played the slots a little while and then we got lost trying to get back to the truck where the guys were waiting for us.
The next day we went to Harper's Ferry. It was the perfect time to go because there was a reenactment going on it town. We had to have provost passes to go to certain parts so we played along it was fun! Elijah took the Oath of Allegience and enlisted in the Union Army. They dressed him like they would have one of the drummer boys at that time. He was so interested that he has done his Social Studies Fair Project on it and is going to county next week.
While we were on our trip baby Zachary was born. We went to visit when we got home. He had a rough start but is a beautiful healthy kid now.
Then it was back to school. Julia has done much better this year and elijah is doing well as usual. His grades aren't quite as high because he is battling with his times tables but he is improving all the time.
He is finished with youth league basketball and is now playing grasshopper. I'll stop for now it is getting late but very soon I'll be adding some recent pictures and videos as soon as I can get them to work. Thanks for being patient and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this.
No comments:
Post a Comment